hi all.. nice to share something with you again..
you know guys, i'm falling in love, but today i was confused about my feeling. You know guys? I always trust him, i always love him, i keep my promise to him "never chat with another boy" and i done it. But how about him? he not keep his promise to me. I thought he Chat with another,, and i have the fact about it.. another girl wrote a status with Urdu language and at last she wrote "jab tak hai Jaan, Arman".. it makes me cry at that time. and i wanna share about my heart to my bestie, but i think she was busy at that time, so i keep it. i was crying in my bedroom. No one know about my feeling, i just wrote in my dear diary. why he do it?????? he always said "i only chat with you jan" but the fact is NOT LIKE THAT. I trust him 100% but for know should i trust him 100% ???? Should i??? answer it Goooood. Why God never answer a simple question?? why he do that to me!! when i love someone so much, why he take it back and through me out from this world. Why???? God is not fair. i always do my prayer, but why you make me sad God. why??? why u cant answer my simple question. whyyyy????
at last, i'm afraid i can't love you again if you telling lie to me, maybe that girl love you so much and i think you love her too. Congratulation, you found another girl, but it's ok, but you must know, you will never found someone like me.. and I'm sorry God i lost my control, i'm sorry for angry to you, i'm sorry,,, i know you do it for my best. i love you God.. Thanks for All.
Oook guys thanks for read it,, bye byeee love you all (my love just For God)
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Subscription
Search this blog
Followers
music
Owner
My name is Syahilda Akhmad
I'm a young girl
My birthday is 15 Sept '96 and
I Love You All as Friend
Popular Posts
-
Hiiiiiii,,, welcome baaack to my blooog... hi guys, how's life today?? i hope you are fine now you know you know you knooooowwwww???? ...
-
Welcome baaack to my bloooog,,, How's life? I hope you are good. MY JAN, W.H.O.???? You want to know??? Hahahahah,,, Ok ok ok I'll ...
-
welcome baaaaaaack to my bloooog ^__^ !!!!!! How are you everybody??? Fine??? Goooood... hey :'( i miss my jaaaaaan,,,, READ IT!!!!! ...
-
Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh The eye of the...
Life for Love
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment