19

welcome baaaaaaack to my bloooog ^__^ !!!!!! How are you everybody??? Fine??? Goooood... hey :'( i miss my jaaaaaan,,,, READ IT!!!!!


start on friday until wednesday without Skype and not meet him, woooow supeeer!!! i miss the way he smile, talk, wink, laugh, dance, angry, and say "jaaaaaaan or bevyyyyyyy". i miss it :'( . . . . yesterday was 19-feb-2013, i got 4 month with him. And today, i think i will not meet him again cause he got exam too like me.

Dear my Jan,

            Jan, i miss you so much. We not talk until now. You always came in my dream jan. Jan, i love you so much. I know, i'm not perfect girl but i can give a perfect love for you jan. Jan i don't want you leave me alone. I don't want you fall in love with another girl. Jan, i can't talk with another boy. I can't fall in love with another boy. In my heart only you. Yeah, ONLY YOU. Jan, yesterday was our date 19. and yesterday was 19-Feb-2013, we got 4 months jan. I hope you are mine and i'm yours. Jan, i hope too, you can keep our promise "Not marry with another axcept me". Jan, i love you more than another. Jan, i miss the way you smile. Ta zama khuwakh ye  

 I think it's enough... and tataaaaaaa, Love you all (but my love just for my jan only)
Thank's for read ^__^

2 comments: