MY JAN

Welcome baaack to my bloooog,,, How's life? I hope you are good.
MY JAN, W.H.O.???? You want to know??? Hahahahah,,, Ok ok ok I'll show to You my Jan. READ IT!!!!!!


S S S S is my Jan. He is sooooo handsome. He has a beautiful eyes. In my mind only Him and study. I'm so proud with Him. Why? I don't know. I meet Him in Facebook. And You know? He asked my id Skype and he added it. And then, His bro add Me on Skype too. And He said "Hey, You know my bro? He is falling in love with You". At that time, I'm shock. A handsome boy love Me. I don't believe it. So, I text him and said "Hey, Your bro said that You love Me? How can You love Me?" and he answer "I know You from Facebook, when You be N's girlfriend and I can't do anything" and I said "how You love Me?" and He answer "I see You on Your picture" so that's the way He can love Me. Woooow, A handsome boy love Me, it's so amazing. He said "I Love You". Then We get relationship and I be His girlfriend on 19-Oct-2012. Then We make video call. He knows Me and I know Him. You want to know Him. This is my Jan :
  
Is He handsome??? Yeah :* hehehehe. I love Him so much. I don't know why I can love him. But My feeling say "Trust Him, Your life will be good with Him". now, He is my life. Just He can make Me smile at night. He is a jealous, a romantic and a angryboy. But you know? He is so funny. He can dance, sing, and talk like a Mr.Bean.
Everynight,  He always make Me laugh, smile, and mad. When He said "bevyyyyyyyyyy(wife)" I always smile and happy. I always miss Him, EVERYDAY. And You know? InsyaAllah on December 2013 He will come to Indonesia for meet Me. Woooooooow... I miss December 2013. I really wanna meet Him, hold His hand, play with Him and smile beside Him. I want it. 
"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan(baby), I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU"



That's my story how can I meet Him. Thanks for read it.
Tataaaaaaaaaaaa(bye bye)

0 comments:

Post a Comment