Hiiiiii,,,, Welcome baaack to my blooog... Yuhuuuuu, How are you?? I hope you are fine today...
You want to know my best best bessstfriend in this world??? READ IT!!!
I never found someone like her. I'm so proud with her. She can change my life style. You know? Before i met her, in my life always for joking. I never serious with my life. My papa Go to USA for me but i never care it. My mama always said "hildaaaaaa, done your homewooorrrrk" and i just answered "ok maaaaaaa" but i never done it. But, when i 11 grade and i met her. She is so so sooooo different with my life style. She always serious but she is friendly. I sit in front of her in our classroom. And i never care with her life style. At that time, my heart said "She is so different with you Hildaaaaa, she is not good for your life. Don't make a friendship with her". Then in Fasting month, Me n all my new friends went to Chemistry laboratory. She sit alone, so i sit beside her. And i talk with her. I felt so enjoy with her but i don't know why. When i say "da silda (her name is Casilda Aulia Rahmadina)" she said to me "don't call me da silda, just call me SIL TOK (means only Sil)" then i answered "hahahaha ok Siltok" "nooooo, i means only Sil without tok" "no no no, i will call you siltok start now" "hahahaha, ok it's up to you"
Then i don't know why i make a friendship with her. i called her "siltok" and she called me "hing". Then i start to change my life style. I always study study and study and serious too. now i care with my papa and i always study for make my pa proud with me and when my ma said "hildaaaaaaa, done your homework" and i done it. I love with my life style now. now i have a dream, i wanna be a doctor. And you know? if i have dream, i must make it be real. if i wanna be doctor so i must be real doctor. now, i can get anything what i want with study.. i love study, cause with study we can know everything. You want to know who is Casilda?? she is Casilda (left is Casilda and right is Me) :
i love her so much. i'm so proud with my bestfriend... i don't want to lost her. cause she is my best best beeeest bestfriend in this world. Now me and her be Bestfriend forever.
So for you, Bestfriend is a good friend. they will make your life be good. But, if you found your bestfriend and they make a negative thing, LEAVE THEM. Good friend is make your life to be more good not more bad!!! REMEMBER IT... FOUND A GOOD BESTFRIEND AND LOVE HER/HIM SO MUCH AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE GOOD...
Ooook... i think it's enough for my story about her. and i'm so so sooooo sorry cause my english is not good.. i must learn again about english.. but I hope you can understand it. Ok, love you all (but in my heart only for S for my jaaaan only, i love you more jaaaaaaan). Tataaaaaaaaa
add my skype "syahlda.akhmad"
and follow my twitter "@SyahildaAkhmad"
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Subscription
Search this blog
Followers
music
Owner
My name is Syahilda Akhmad
I'm a young girl
My birthday is 15 Sept '96 and
I Love You All as Friend
Popular Posts
-
Hiiiiiii,,, welcome baaack to my blooog... hi guys, how's life today?? i hope you are fine now you know you know you knooooowwwww???? ...
-
Welcome baaack to my bloooog,,, How's life? I hope you are good. MY JAN, W.H.O.???? You want to know??? Hahahahah,,, Ok ok ok I'll ...
-
welcome baaaaaaack to my bloooog ^__^ !!!!!! How are you everybody??? Fine??? Goooood... hey :'( i miss my jaaaaaan,,,, READ IT!!!!! ...
-
Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh The eye of the...
Life for Love
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment