TA ZAMA KHUWAKH YE JAAAAAAN

Hiiiiiii,,, welcome baaack to my blooog...
hi guys, how's life today?? i hope you are fine now
you know you know you knooooowwwww???? hahahahaha,, today i'm so happy... let's go to my story...


S S S S S S S just S in my heart now. S is my boyfriend and will be my husband (InsyaAllah, amin). He is Pakistani. His name is S A and my name too S A = Syahilda Akhmad... woooow,,, you knooowww???? his birthday is 4 April and mine is 15 sept... 15 Sept + 4 April = 19 SA (our date get relantionship, and SA is our name). woooooow, this is NOT MAGIC, this is REAL...

Ok guys, you know? when i felt broken heart, he comes to my life. He make me so so sooo happy. Did you know guys?? i never found someone like him in my life. you know? he is so handsome and good boy. I swear, i never found someone like him in my lifeee,,, you knoooow??? i'm so proud with him. why? because when i be his girlfriend, his ma his pa his bro his sis his family KNOW ALL ABOUT ME. He always say "Ta Zama Khuwakha ye (I Love You)" and I answer "Ta Zama Khuwakh ye jaaaaan ( I Love You honeeeyyy)"

If he leave me, I don't know what will happen to my life. I love him so much. But i don't know his heart to me. I just hope he will be mine. But all know, i ever fall in love with another boy, his name is NK. But you know?? NOW, i will erase him from my life. Why i must do that? because I have more good boyfriend NOW. You now guys? i love his Ma and his Pa so much. His Ma is good Ma.. Beauty, have a good smile, and friendly. I love her so much, i hope she will be my Ma in law (Amin). And now his Pa. His Pa, is so funny and i love him so much. He sometimes make me so nervous and sometimes make me so happy. I Love his Pa so much. I hope he will be my Pa in law (Amin).

You know? I call him "jaaaaaaan = honey" and he call me "bevyyyyy = Wife" S have 4 Brothers and 1 Sister, the first is ShA<man> and the second ZaA<boy> and the third ZeA<girl> and the fourth SA(my jaaaaan)<boy> and the last SaA<boy>. Now, you know? He will come to Indonesia in December 2013 (insyaAllah, Amin). I'm so happy.. I'm still waiting for him in December.

And now for him, i just can say: (you can download this song, "tujh mein rab dikhta hai female")
Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
(You didn’t ask any questions, You didn’t ask for anything)
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya 
(Whatever you gave, you gave from your heart )
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola 
(You didn’t say anything, You didn’t weigh the pros and cons)
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
(Whatever you gave, you gave with a smile)
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
(You’re the warmth, you’re the shade)
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
(You’re my own and a stranger )
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu
(I may not know much, but this I do know)

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
(I see God in you,  My love, what am I to do?)
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
(I bow my head before you, My love, what am I to do?)
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
(I see God in you,  My love, what am I to do?)
Rab Ne.. Bana Di Jodii..
(God has joined this couple together)


Thanks all,,, tataaaaaa... LOVE YOU ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment