welcome baaaaaaack to my bloooog ^__^ !!!!!! How are you everybody??? Fine??? Goooood... hey :'( i miss my jaaaaaan,,,, READ IT!!!!!
start on friday until wednesday without Skype and not meet him, woooow supeeer!!! i miss the way he smile, talk, wink, laugh, dance, angry, and say "jaaaaaaan or bevyyyyyyy". i miss it :'( . . . . yesterday was 19-feb-2013, i got 4 month with him. And today, i think i will not meet him again cause he got exam too like me.
Dear my Jan,
Jan, i miss you so much. We not talk until now. You always came in my dream jan. Jan, i love you so much. I know, i'm not perfect girl but i can give a perfect love for you jan. Jan i don't want you leave me alone. I don't want you fall in love with another girl. Jan, i can't talk with another boy. I can't fall in love with another boy. In my heart only you. Yeah, ONLY YOU. Jan, yesterday was our date 19. and yesterday was 19-Feb-2013, we got 4 months jan. I hope you are mine and i'm yours. Jan, i hope too, you can keep our promise "Not marry with another axcept me". Jan, i love you more than another. Jan, i miss the way you smile. Ta zama khuwakh ye
I think it's enough... and tataaaaaaa, Love you all (but my love just for my jan only)
Thank's for read ^__^
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Subscription
Search this blog
Followers
music
Owner
My name is Syahilda Akhmad
I'm a young girl
My birthday is 15 Sept '96 and
I Love You All as Friend
Popular Posts
-
Hiiiiiii,,, welcome baaack to my blooog... hi guys, how's life today?? i hope you are fine now you know you know you knooooowwwww???? ...
-
Welcome baaack to my bloooog,,, How's life? I hope you are good. MY JAN, W.H.O.???? You want to know??? Hahahahah,,, Ok ok ok I'll ...
-
welcome baaaaaaack to my bloooog ^__^ !!!!!! How are you everybody??? Fine??? Goooood... hey :'( i miss my jaaaaaan,,,, READ IT!!!!! ...
-
Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh The eye of the...
Life for Love
Powered by Blogger.



hmm i love u 2 .... but u not online on skype i wait all d time .... :* ummmah
ReplyDeletealay ee supersekalee~
ReplyDelete